Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Hmas-harman, ACT with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
We can also help you compare battery storage prices & options if you are looking to store energy for nighttime use.
About solar panel installations in the Hmas-harman area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Hmas-harman.
- Roughly 12% of the households around Hmas-harman have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Hmas-harman is approximately 3.37kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Hmas-harman receives approximately 4.8 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Hmas-harman will produce about 5.76kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 11.52kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 19.2kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 38.4kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 202 quotes for homes and businesses in the 2600 area.
- There are currently 16 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 2600 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in ACT.
Compare solar quotes from up to 7 local installers now.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Hmas-harman
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Hmas-harman
Solar Choice works with over 100 installers across Australia to provide our customers with impartial comparisons of solar PV and battery storage systems. To receive an instant Solar or Battery Storage Quote Comparison, fill out the form to the right of this page.
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Hmas-harman, ACT. Learn more about our commercial activities.
Since 2008 our knowledge and sophisticated software has allowed over 300,000 Australian households and businesses to make a well-informed choice on their solar & battery installer.