Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Khosh-bulduk, QLD with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
About solar panel installations in the Khosh-bulduk area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Khosh-bulduk.
- Roughly 11% of the households around Khosh-bulduk have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Khosh-bulduk is approximately 4.58kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Khosh-bulduk receives approximately 5.5 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Khosh-bulduk will produce about 6.6kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 13.2kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 22kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 44kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 5 quotes for homes and businesses in the 4723 area.
- There are currently 6 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 4723 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in QLD.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Khosh-bulduk
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Khosh-bulduk
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Khosh-bulduk, QLD. Learn more about our commercial activities.