Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Ormeau-hills, QLD with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
About solar panel installations in the Ormeau-hills area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Ormeau-hills.
- Roughly 40% of the households around Ormeau-hills have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Ormeau-hills is approximately 2.93kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Ormeau-hills receives approximately 5.5 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Ormeau-hills will produce about 6.6kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 13.2kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 22kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 44kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 285 quotes for homes and businesses in the 4208 area.
- There are currently 18 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 4208 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in QLD.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Ormeau-hills
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Ormeau-hills
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Ormeau-hills, QLD. Learn more about our commercial activities.