Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Bletchley, SA with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
About solar panel installations in the Bletchley area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Bletchley.
- Roughly 39% of the households around Bletchley have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Bletchley is approximately 3.37kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Bletchley receives approximately 4.8 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Bletchley will produce about 5.76kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 11.52kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 19.2kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 38.4kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 180 quotes for homes and businesses in the 5255 area.
- There are currently 14 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 5255 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in SA.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Bletchley
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Bletchley
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Bletchley, SA. Learn more about our commercial activities.