Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Ki-ki, SA with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
About solar panel installations in the Ki-ki area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Ki-ki.
- Roughly 22% of the households around Ki-ki have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Ki-ki is approximately 4.17kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Ki-ki receives approximately 4.8 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Ki-ki will produce about 5.76kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 11.52kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 19.2kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 38.4kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 4 quotes for homes and businesses in the 5261 area.
- There are currently 15 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 5261 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in SA.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Ki-ki
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Ki-ki
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Ki-ki, SA. Learn more about our commercial activities.