Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Uraidla, SA with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
About solar panel installations in the Uraidla area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Uraidla.
- Roughly 41% of the households around Uraidla have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Uraidla is approximately 3.53kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Uraidla receives approximately 4.8 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Uraidla will produce about 5.76kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 11.52kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 19.2kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 38.4kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 12 quotes for homes and businesses in the 5142 area.
- There are currently 17 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 5142 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in SA.
Compare solar quotes from up to 7 local installers now.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Uraidla
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Uraidla
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Uraidla, SA. Learn more about our commercial activities.
Since 2008 our knowledge and sophisticated software has allowed over 180,000 Australian households and businesses to make a well-informed choice on their solar & battery installer.