Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Burns-creek, TAS with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
We can also help you compare battery storage prices & options if you are looking to store energy for nighttime use.
About solar panel installations in the Burns-creek area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Burns-creek.
- Roughly 15% of the households around Burns-creek have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Burns-creek is approximately 4.42kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Burns-creek receives approximately 3.8 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Burns-creek will produce about 4.56kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 9.12kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 15.2kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 30.4kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 24 quotes for homes and businesses in the 7212 area.
- There are currently 6 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 7212 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in TAS.
Compare solar quotes from up to 7 local installers now.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Burns-creek
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Burns-creek
Solar Choice works with over 100 installers across Australia to provide our customers with impartial comparisons of solar PV and battery storage systems. To receive an instant Solar or Battery Storage Quote Comparison, fill out the form to the right of this page.
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Burns-creek, TAS. Learn more about our commercial activities.
Since 2008 our knowledge and sophisticated software has allowed over 300,000 Australian households and businesses to make a well-informed choice on their solar & battery installer.