Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in National-park, TAS with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
We can also help you compare battery storage prices & options if you are looking to store energy for nighttime use.
About solar panel installations in the National-park area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in National-park.
- Roughly 10% of the households around National-park have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in National-park is approximately 3.69kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in National-park receives approximately 3.8 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in National-park will produce about 4.56kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 9.12kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 15.2kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 30.4kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 160 quotes for homes and businesses in the 7140 area.
- There are currently 8 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 7140 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in TAS.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in National-park
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in National-park
Solar Choice works with over 100 installers across Australia to provide our customers with impartial comparisons of solar PV and battery storage systems. To receive an instant Solar or Battery Storage Quote Comparison, fill out the form to the right of this page.
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in National-park, TAS. Learn more about our commercial activities.