Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Notting-hill, VIC with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
About solar panel installations in the Notting-hill area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Notting-hill.
- Roughly 7% of the households around Notting-hill have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Notting-hill is approximately 3.32kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Notting-hill receives approximately 3.95 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Notting-hill will produce about 4.74kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 9.48kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 15.8kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 31.6kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 91 quotes for homes and businesses in the 3168 area.
- There are currently 16 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 3168 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in VIC.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Notting-hill
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Notting-hill
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Notting-hill, VIC. Learn more about our commercial activities.