Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Bentley-south, WA with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
About solar panel installations in the Bentley-south area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Bentley-south.
- Roughly 13% of the households around Bentley-south have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Bentley-south is approximately 2.46kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Bentley-south receives approximately 5.2 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Bentley-south will produce about 6.24kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 12.48kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 20.8kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 41.6kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 110 quotes for homes and businesses in the 6102 area.
- There are currently 15 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 6102 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in WA.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Bentley-south
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Bentley-south
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Bentley-south, WA. Learn more about our commercial activities.