Solar panels are one of the most popular ways for households to reduce their electricity bills in Australia. Solar Choice can help you to instantly compare solar installers and prices in Jurien-bay, WA with free and impartial Solar Quote Comparisons.
About solar panel installations in the Jurien-bay area
Below is some basic information about solar energy in Jurien-bay.
- Roughly 16% of the households around Jurien-bay have solar panels on their roofs, according to data from the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI)
- The average size of a solar energy system in Jurien-bay is approximately 3.25kW (including larger, commercial installations), also according to the APVI
- The average rooftop in Jurien-bay receives approximately 5.2 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day, averaged throughout the year. Assuming an overall system efficiency of about 80%, this means that:
- A 1.5kW system in Jurien-bay will produce about 6.24kWh per day in good conditions.
- A 3kW solar system will produce about 12.48kWh per day.
- A 5kW solar system will produce about 20.8kWh per day.
- A 10kW solar system will produce about 41.6kWh per day.
- Since 2008, Solar Choice has provided 36 quotes for homes and businesses in the 6516 area.
- There are currently 2 solar installers offering quotes through Solar Choice in the 6516 area
Learn more about solar power and energy storage in WA.
Explore your roof’s solar potential in Jurien-bay
Compare solar energy and battery system installation prices in Jurien-bay
Commercial solar project tender management
Solar Choice also manages tenders for commercial solar projects throughout Australia – including in Jurien-bay, WA. Learn more about our commercial activities.