1. Tiled roofs involve grinding tiles at each fixing point.
2. Does not include Distributor fees and any additional protection required by them
3. All isolators are made in Germany / Austria / Finland
4. All connectors are made in Germany
5. All installation is done using torque screwdrivers and torque wrenches.
6. Two-storey (difficult-to-access) sites are installed with a special panel lifter...to comply with safety laws and ensure no damage to panels, at an extra cost.
7. All installations are completed with a User Manual containing all important information and documents
8. Additional testing of IV curves can be offered
9. Sites with significant shade will be assessed with a SunEye 210 shade analyser (additional costs apply).
10. Roofs with a pitch over 23 degrees will attract additional costs
11. Landscape arrangements may attract additional costs.
12. Inverter more than 3m from switchboard will attract an additional $110.
13. Dist fees apply
There are currently no reviews for iEnergytech