What kind of service can you expect after you fill out a request form for solar quotes from the installers in your area or place an inquiry with Solar Choice? First, you will be sent a solar quote comparison with a list of trusted solar installers who operate in your area. Soon afterwards, you will receive correspondence from one of Solar Choice’s solar energy brokers, who will go through your options and incentives. The following is a walk-through of how this is done.
- Explain what we do: Your broker will explain that we provide impartial advice and have options to cover the full spectrum of different types of installers- we are here to sit alongside you and narrow down the list of installers to find one for them that best suits their needs; we are able to broker a better discount than the installer can publicly disclose; best of all- we are a 100% free service for you.
- Find out how much research you have done so far: By doing so, your broker will gauge what questions to ask first and what to focus on in their conversation with you, making the wisest use of your time.
- Look at roof measurement and discuss energy bills to determine what size system is best for your individual, location, home and energy usage situation.
- Discuss incentives: State-by-State Solar Feed-in Tariffs and federal government solar credits and rebates (RECs, or STCs).
- Tell you about application deadlines for incentive schemes in your state on the federal level.
- Discuss the future upward trajectory of energy prices Australia-wide in the near future, and how this is factored in when talking about pay-back or returns on investment.
- Ask you if you are happy to have contact from our installers. (If the answer is no, your number and contact details will be removed from your file and you will initially only deal with Solar Choice directly.)
- Send you your consolidated quote via email. You will then be able to see installers terms and conditions. Your broker will send you a consolidated quote once you have narrowed down the choices that are best for you.
- If you are not ready to proceed with any installer at this point in time, we will look to set a future date to discuss the project.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Written by Justine O’Neill
Residential Sales Manager, Solar Choice
© 2011 Solar Choice Pty Ltd