Solar Choice is regularly engaged to manage large scale solar energy tenders for Government, private commercial, School and community projects.
As independent solar brokers with a comprehensive panel of prominent and well established installers, we are well placed to act as impartial consultants so that the solar tender process is managed – and is seen to be managed – at arm’s length.
We broker a comparison of quotes from a shortlist of highly regarded installers in our network according to a pre-agreed timetable. We provide informative and unbiased guidance, and assist with objective information so that our customers make an educated selection without being pressured in any particular direction.
Our service is free to customers, and we receive a fully disclosed commission from the successful installer. We can broker greater value than what could be achieved by approaching installers directly.
For solar and wind farmers contributing large volumes of clean energy to the grid, we are also engaged to negotiate best possible feed-in rates offered by electricity providers.
Recent and current large scale solar tenders managed by Solar Choice include:
1. 60kW installation for commercial premises at North Ryde, Sydney;
2. Initial $200K pricings for wholesale commercial facilities in Perth;
3. 1.2megaWatt solar farm installation in northern NSW;
4. 400kW installation for solar farm near New England Plateau, NSW;
5. 50kW installation for flower farm at Monbulk, Vic;
6. 3 x 30kW installations for solar farming on industrial rooves in Brisbane;
7. 35km solar powered pipeline for limestone mining venture near Cooktown, Qld; and
8. Initial pricings for 50kW, 100KW and 250kW for public utility north of Perth, WA.
Call our National Sales Manager on 1300 78 72 73 to discuss how Solar Choice can manage the tender of your solar project.
Solar Choice Pty Ltd
© 2009 Solar Choice Pty Ltd
- The German experience – 9yrs of solar energy gross FiT has had only 0.43% impact on household electricity prices - 1 November, 2010
- NSW solar bonus scheme round up, the day after solar chaos - 28 October, 2010
- Submissions for review of NSW Gross Feed In Tariff to be lodged by 30 Sept 2010 - 24 August, 2010