Solar Choice has been at the forefront of the push to solar energy here in Australia for over a decade. With our National Head Office being located in Manly since 2008, our team are very excited about what has been happening lately in our local electorate and are looking forward to attending the ‘Australia’s Clean Technology Future’ event hosted by local Warringah independent candidate Zali Steggall. With some highly renowned presenters this should be a very interesting and informative evening.
Six speakers, six perspectives
From the tech enthusiast millennial to the solar engineering professional, the speakers will dive deep into Australia’s future as a world leading clean technology powerhouse and climate action leader.
- Professor Tim Flannery | Leading Australian climate change author
- Ass. Professor Renate Egan | UNSW Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics
- Tim Buckley | Director of Energy Finance Studies, Australasia
- Dr Sophie Lewis | School of Physical, Environmental & Maths Sciences, UNSW
- Anna Freeman | Director Energy Generation at the Clean Energy Council
- Harry Martin | Clean technology specialist