Get a free independent assessment your commercial solar power options
Over the last 13 years Solar Choice has performed due diligence on 1000s of solar companies and developed a pre-vetted network of Australia’s leading commercial solar installers. We can help you access the best value in the market utilising Solar Choice’s tender management platform with live pricing across over 200 installers for projects from 10kW to 10MW.
Solar Choice’s fees are paid for by the installers in our network, meaning we can deliver our services to clients at no cost. Importantly, all Solar Choice’s partners are are the same terms so we have no bias towards which installer is selected or what product brands are used.
Our process starts with a free, no obligations solar business case, which helps you understand the optimal system size for your energy bills and roof space, the potential costs and financing options and a full cash flow summary over the next 20 years.
Talk to an expert solar consultant at Solar Choice
Why engage Solar Choice?
- Our service starts with a free, no-obligation Business Case Analysis – our commercial team will analyse your electricity bills and make a recommendation on the size of solar system most appropriate for your circumstances
- Solar Choice is agnostic to all products, installers and financial arrangements
- We broker the best value offers on commercial solar energy systems, facilitating “apples with apples” comparisons, so that our clients make an educated decision based on real choice rather than irrelevant variations and disparity
- Our network includes Australia’s most proficient, prominent and competitive solar companies with sufficient resources and experience to meet any large-scale commercial solar energy installation
- Solar Choice has developed its own Tender Management Platform to streamline the handling of commercial tenders and a central point of information
- Solar Choice’s commercial team is comprised of highly experienced consultants with diverse backgrounds in renewable energy, engineering, environmental science, finance, law and architecture
- We remain on hand for our clients during and after installation, acting as their third party advocate and information provider
Other resources about commercial solar power:
The Index includes median prices by capital city across popular commercial system sizes. You can view the most recent one here.
Based on data from nearly 300 indicative business cases that Solar Choice has undertaken for clients.
A tool developed by Solar Choice to help businesses get a rough idea of what system size would provide the best returns for their circumstances.
Portfolio of solar tenders managed – or projects developed – by Solar Choice Commercial
Request a free solar business case and compare leading commercial installers
Since 2008 Solar Choice has consulted with over 3,000 businesses around Australia and helped develop over 800MW solar commercial and solar farm projects.