Since 2008, Solar Choice has helped over 105,000 Australians make an informed decision about going solar. By working with over a hundred solar system installation companies across Australia, Solar Choice brings transparency to the market, making it easier for customers to compare and choose an installer and system. Below are 10 ways that Solar Choice helps solar customers choose wisely and save money.
1. Solar Choice bulk discount: Because we work with hundreds of solar installers, we negotiate better prices for you–which saves you money.
2. Simple, time saving comparisons: Most solar customers want to be able to compare quotes. We have developed one of the most sophisticated yet easy-to-use tools in Australia which saves you time and money.
3. Unbiased and transparent: Our service is backed by Our Impartiality Promise, which ensures you get an unbiased selection based on what you need–not brokerage fees and margins. We disclose our fees and charge in a transparent way without hiding the facts.
4. Real time prices updates: Our system allows installers to update prices 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in real-time. This means you get the latest price reductions as they happen, instead of relying on old, out-of-date websites.
5. Real solar people: Our service includes friendly, professional support from our Sydney-based sales team, all the way from initial enquiry right through to a post-sales follow-up call. Our team receives regular training and support from one of Australia’s leading industry research and training bodies.
6. Single point of contact: By choosing Solar Choice, you are getting a single point of contact who will help you make an informed choice. We save you the hassle and time of being bombarded by dozens of sales people from dozens of companies.
7. Huge range of offers: Since we work with hundreds of installers. we have a solution for everyone. Choose from your favourite brand, or a company you know, a warranty you like or just the lowest cost; its all there.
8. Impartial research: Sometimes, just understanding what’s going on in the solar industry is important to make a wise choice. That’s why Solar Choice dedicates a huge amount of time to posting news, stories, technical reviews and other information in our blog. We help you do your research.
9. Quality-assured installers: Our reputation relies on the quality of our the installers in our network, so we work tirelessly to make sure they are viable, adhere to all standards & legislation, and use products that will stand the test of time. Our Installer Promise is your guarantee.
10. Proven success: Since 2008 we have helped more than 55,000 Australian homes and businesses to make an informed choice about going solar. We offer support, advice, real people, and our Impartiality and Installer Promises to back it up. Our model works.
Compare Solar & Battery Quotes
© 2013 Solar Choice Pty Ltd
is it still worth going solar in SA? We are planning to build a house next year and want to know also if a solar hot water system is the way to go if it is still worth going solar in SA?
look forward to you comments…we would also like to know who to contact in sa that is likely to offer good advice on installing solar panels.
We can’t say much about solar hot water as we are brokers primarily for solar PV systems. However, we do know that the case for going solar in SA is still strong provided that the home or business that installs the system can consume as much of that power as possible as it is being produced. You can read more about the case for going solar in South Australia in this article.
Best of luck in making a decision!
Comments are closed.