GoodWe is a manufacturer of inverters whose products are used in residential and commercial solar PV systems Australia-wide. This article provides an overview of the company’s Australian product catalogue – including its hybrid inverter series for solar and battery storage.
GoodWe inverter ranges
1-3kW solar systems
3-5kW solar systems
4-6kW solar systems
10-25kW solar systems
ES series: ‘Bi-directional’ hybrid inverter for solar and batteries in grid-connected or off-grid solar systems
4.2-5.4kW solar input
Up to 6kW solar PV input
GoodWe points of difference
- GoodWe was successfully listed on National Equities Exchange and Quotations (stock code: 835209) on December 25, 2015. NEEQ mainly serves innovative, entrepreneurial and growth-oriented enterprises, and is commonly known as the Chinese NASDAQ.
- Local sales and service office in Melbourne with high standards for customer service
- Inverter range spanning small-scale residential, small three-phase commercial, large-scale commercial and battery storage devices
- GoodWe has been supplying CEC-accredited inverters supplied to the Australian market for over 5 years
- All of the above GoodWe product lines will soon conform to the updated AS4777.2-2015 standard for inverters
GoodWe company overview
GoodWe – formally known as GoodWe (Jiangsu) Power Supply Technology Co, Ltd – is a Chinese inverter manufacturer established in 2010. Throughout the course of its operations, the company has won numerous awards. Inverters in GoodWe’s SS series have received an ‘A’ rating under the Photon Magazine’s product testing regime in 2012 and 2013 for their performance in medium and high solar irradiation conditions.
GoodWe – Australian contact details
In addition to its offices in China, the Netherlands and the UK, GoodWe has had an office in the Glenroy suburb of Melbourne since 2012.
Service phone: +61 3 9324 0559
© 2016 Solar Choice Pty Ltd